One of Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firms have engaged Barden to identify strong AP Analysts to join their team. With expansion plans in the works, this is an opportunity to join the team at a transformational time. This is an opportunity to gain multi-jurisdictional experience working with exciting multinational clients and group structures.
There are permanent opportunities at junior and mid level for the right candidates with training available and salaries reflective of experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the supplier approvals and processing supplier amendments
- Ensure compliance
- Maintenance of vendor master supplier database
- Responsibility for supplier deactivation process
- Responsibility for query management
- Contribute to establishment of a continuous improvement culture
- Interact successfully with internal and external auditors and support quarter-end, interim and year-end audits
- Evaluate processes, recommend and implement process improvements
- Accounts payable project work and systems updates
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 1-3 years AP experience.
- Multinational experience a distinct advantage
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with Stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and focus
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.