ROLE: ERP Application Support Consultant
LOCATION: Ireland – Remote
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting a growing Software Organisation in their search for a number of L1 & L3 ‘Application Support Specialists’.
The successful people will work with an expanding customer base; helping them to optimise their system capabilities, address any pain points and enhance their user experience.
The right candidates will have a deep interest in technology and will utilise creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for assisting a growing customer base with technical and operational queries across a wide range of business processes.
- Support a range of Accounting, Stock, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management modules within the Software solution.
- Responding to system operation inquiries, documenting the issues, and working towards the optimal solution.
- Day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software systems.
- Knowledge of Databases, like SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio would be great.
- Experience in relevant business software – 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Logistics, Warehouse Management, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.