We are delighted to be collaborating with one of our key clients on a new opportunity within their Accounts Receivable function. Central to this organisation is their people.
This role will suit someone who wants to accelerate their career in a multinational company with a culture of collaboration, learning and innovation. This is a permanent role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Effectively analyse all customer financial statements, payment trends & financial ratios to recommend credit limits
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Manage the monthly Aged Debt review including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Execute Sales Order credit release in a compliant & timely manner on a daily basis
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Actively work with team members, internal customers and business partners, to build effective working relationships
- Coaching and mentoring Associates
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for queries
- Support global/regional projects
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Native level or fluent level of Dutch essential
- Flexibility with a “hands up” mentality
- Strong communication skills and listening skills
- Finance experience/ Analyst experience in PTP or OTC/ Broad Accounting role
- Systems/ IT Savvy- SAP or Oracle experience is preferred
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.