Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with a growing SME business who have gone from strength to strength here in Cork to assist them in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and close knit finance team and will be working on-site at their offices based in East Cork.
” We are looking for an ambitious Accounts Assistant who really enjoys a varied role and working closely with a team. We are like a big family here and we are looking for someone who would like to develop a career here long-term. In this role you will be responsible for a reconciliations, VAT, and Payroll from time to time as well as assisting with month end reporting and various other processes within the finance function. This could be a great opportunity for someone who is eager to build on their experience to date and take the next step in their career” Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Account reconciliations
- Generate and send out invoices and statements
- Payroll duties
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Dealing with customer queries
- Assist in monthly reporting and analysis
- General Ad-hoc duties or projects assigned
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Previous experience working in a similar position
- Experience with Payroll an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.