Barden are delighted to be engaged by a ManCo and Life Insurance Company who are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant. Their main products are UCITS, Non-UCITS as well as unit linked life insurance products. Their Dublin office has rapidly grown and is now over 150 people.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their career within financial services or make the move from practice to industry. This is a one year fixed term contract with view to permanency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assisting with monthly management accounts;
- Posting journals;
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting in the completion of financial statements
- Assisting with the audit process
- Management of intercompany;
- Relationship management;
- Involvement in project-based work and improvements across finance.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Pursuing professional accounting qualification;
- A minimum of a years’ experience in an accounts/finance assistant role;
- Varied systems exposure including Excel;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.