Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with our client, a well established and rapidly expanding Manufacturing company in Cork, in their search for an Assistant Financial Accountant or Accounts Manager to join the team.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a varied role and work directly with the Finance Director and Managing Director of the company, with opportunity for progression in time.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Purchase Order to Pay Suppliers Cycle
- Processing Purchases Orders and Matching
- Preparing payments
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Managing Stocks system
- Periodic stocktakes
- Sales Order to Cash Receivable Cycle
- Processing Sales Orders and Invoices on despatch
- Preparing shipping documentation
- Processing cash received and receivables follow up
- VIES and Intrastat Returns
- VAT Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Control Account reconciliation
- Product Costings
- Negotiating with Suppliers
- Costs Control
- Drafting Management Accounts, Financial Forecasts, etc
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You will be motivated and driven
- Strong excel skills essential
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.