Barden are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a well-established and hugely successful global business, who are looking for a strong and ambitious Assistant Financial Controller to join their Finance team. Reporting to a high-calibre Head of Finance, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities in a review role as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on technical accounting activities.
“This is an important time in our business as we continue to grow and expand. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and career focused and who is willing to come on this journey in our high performing team” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Liaising with Finance Controllers and Finance teams on a global basis on a variety of tasks including review of month-end, quarter-end review and related reports for the Board;
- Participation in Group Management reporting;
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement;
- Assisting with M&A activities in a highly acquisitive business;
- Acting as a business partner to Senior Management;
- Dealing with the year-end audit and ensuring deadlines are met by the team;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA – preferably Big 4/Top 10 trained;
- 3 to 5 years PQE;
- Strong technical skills and experience;
- Highly organised and efficient person;
- Self-driven and assertive with excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in introducing and implementing new systems and controls.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.