Barden FS are delighted to be working alongside a global powerhouse consulting firm as they look to add to their growing Prudential Risk team in Dublin. This person will play a crucial role in assessing and managing prudential risk within the company’s international banking operations, and will be responsible for monitoring, analysing, and reporting on various risk factors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
About the Role:
- Evaluate prudential risks including capital adequacy, liquidity risk, market risk, and credit risk in the context of international banking activities.
- Stay up to date with international banking regulations, guidelines, and best practices.
- Ensure the organisation’s activities comply with relevant prudential regulations.
- Prepare regular reports on prudential risk metrics and key risk indicators for senior management and regulatory bodies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor international banking operations for emerging risks and trends.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to prudential risk management activities.
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in prudential risk management within international banks or financial institutions. (Previous Manager/Associate Director experience preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of capital, liquidity, ICAAP, ILAAP, recovery planning expertise and the new IFR/IFD regulations.
- Proficiency in risk modelling, statistical analysis, and risk assessment methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and across departments.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.