Barden are working with a global professional services firm who are looking to expand their regulatory and risk team in their Dublin office. The role is an Associate Director level, working on the Asset Management team.
‘Looking for someone who can rise to the challenge, working in an environment where fresh thinking, collaboration and diversity are valued.’ Head of Operations
This role presents a great opportunity for driven individuals to work with experts in the area and develop and continue to grow their own knowledge and skills in the area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assisting clients’ in meeting their regulatory obligations.
- Understanding and assisting with asset management regulatory reporting technical queries.
- Growing your knowledge as changes in legislation and guidance are updated.
- Participating in face to face meetings with clients, boards and regulators.
- Ensuring quality and efficient service is delivered to clients.
- Assisting in preparation of presentations and marketing initiatives.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 5 years’ plus experience in Asset Management or professional services;
- Detailed knowledge of asset management regulation e.g. AIFMD, UCITS, CP 86, MiFID II, IFD/IFR, AML etc.
- Understanding of asset management regulation, risk and governance, processes and reporting
- Accounting or risk qualification desirable (ACA, ACCA, PRISM)
- Prior approval by the Central Bank of Ireland for a PCF role is highly advantageous.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.