Here at Barden, we are excited to be working with a cutting-edge medical manufacturing business to identify an Associate Manger for their European Headquarters. This impressive global business is continuing to expand in here Cork, as they embrace the future of manufacturing to offer highly innovative products.
This role will touch on all aspects of Finance with an ideal mix of financial analysis as well as business partnering with key stakeholders to provide insightful value-add information.
The role will report a passionate Finance Director and boasts excellent career progression opportunities for the right person. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, solutions driven and will bring a great energy to the team.
If you are an ambitious Finance professional who would like to work in the heart of a high-end manufacturing site, please get in touch – email@example.com or my colleague Denis Galvin – firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Play an integral role in review and support of business cases for new products and technologies
– Contribution to the annual budget and monthly forecasts cycles
– Perform detailed financial analyses, becoming subject matter expert with the ability to provide meaningful insights to senior stakeholders
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels
– Support business stakeholders in the roll out of new product launches, providing financial and commercial input where needed
– Collaborate with global finance teams in leveraging best practices, and streamlining reporting and analysis
– Lead continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on creating efficiencies across the finance function
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong commercial acumen
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
– Deadline focussed with an ability to drive things forward
– High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.