Barden has been engaged by the Director of a large multi-family office in Geneva to help identify an Associate to join their growing team. This role will suit a newly qualified Big 4 trained accountant.
The position reports to the Senior Client Relationship Manager and involves close and regular interaction with all members of the Family Office Client Support Team, Banking and Compliance department as well as Directors / Senior Management of Family Office and external clients and business contacts.
ABOUT THE PERSON
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Senior Relationship Managers , Trustees and the Swiss Business Development Officer in providing professional support and expert high-level administration.
- Provide full administrative support to the Family Office Team on allocated clients, including but not limited to the preparation of banking, investment, formation and termination forms, internal and external reports, instructing payments, monitoring debtors, obtaining compliance when necessary
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments of the Group including compliance, legal, trust, accounting, investments, treasury & banking to timely and effectively support the clients’ activities
- Assist the Family Office Team in preparation of expert reporting packs for client meetings, which requires a thorough knowledge of the client and excellent financial analytical skills
- Assist and support the Family Office Team on ad hoc client requests
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant
- Fluent English with French a strong plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Multi-horizon experience / international background an advantage but not essential
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret financial and non-financial information to assess risk
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.