Barden are delighted to be partnering with a medium sized accounting practice just outside Cork city who are hiring a Manager to join their Audit & Accounts team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for an existing client list and will also be given a high level of autonomy in the role. There will be real opportunity for progression in the firm for the right candidate.
The firm are known for their open and inclusive culture and while they hardworking they also are very flexible and they place a lot of trust in their employees.
- Responsible for guiding and supporting a team of accountants
- Responsible for planning and coordinating engagements including scheduling staff, negotiating fees etc.
- Reviewing financial statements and any other documents being provided to clients
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and develop strong working relationships
- Developing the team and assisting with the growth of the wider business, including involvement in business development
- Provide technical advice as required by clients as required
About the person:
A qualified accountant, who is practice trained with experience leading a team. The candidate should have strong audit experience, approx. 3-4 years PQE. Extremely ambitious and driven, this role offers real opportunity for someone who wants to build & grow their own part of the business.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.