The team in Barden Cork are delighted to have been engaged by a Big 4 firm in Cork who are growing their team. The firm are hiring an Audit Manager / Senior Manager who can join this high performing team.
The firm have one of the largest Assurance teams in Cork and work with a variety of clients from global groups to Irish indigenous businesses. This position will primarily focus on the Irish indigenous portfolio of clients and the role will offer a real opportunity to work closely with clients and add value to their businesses.
The firm will offer good flexibility, strong benefits and remuneration and a real path for progression.
- Lead audits; including planning, coordinating, setting objectives, negotiating fees etc.
- Work closely with team to ensure compliance with standards, reviewing and approving audit files
- Understand client needs resolving issues and providing technical solutions and always maintaining strong client relationships through regular communication
- Provide support and guidance to the team, also ensuring their career development
- Building new client relationships for the assurance team and also for the wider business
About the person:
A qualified accountant, already at manager level with good technical audit and people management experience. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the audit team and wider firm.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.