Are you someone who has/is working in small-mid sized firm and who wants to make to leap into Big 4? Are you someone who wants to broaden your skill-set in terms of client portfolio?
The team in Barden Cork are delighted to have been engaged by a Big 4 firm in Cork who are growing their team extensively over the next quarter. The firm are looking for an Audit Senior and Audit Manager to come on board.
The firm have one of the largest Assurance teams in Cork and work with a variety of clients from global groups to Irish indigenous businesses. This firm are a one stop shop for their clients and they have a wide ranging client portfolio. You will have an opportunity or the option to focus on the Irish indigenous portfolio of clients and this will offer a real opportunity to work closely with clients and add value to their businesses. There is also an option to work with Global or Multinational clients if this is your ambition.
The firm will offer good flexibility, strong benefits and remuneration and a real path for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead audits; including planning, coordinating, setting objectives, negotiating fees etc.
- Work closely with team to ensure compliance with standards, reviewing and approving audit files
- Understand client needs resolving issues and providing technical solutions and always maintaining strong client relationships through regular communication
- Provide support and guidance to the team, also ensuring their career development
- Building new client relationships for the assurance team and also for the wider business
ABOUT THE PERSON:
A finalist or qualified accountant, with good technical audit experience. The person should have an interest in progressing in time and supporting the continued growth of the audit team and wider firm.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.