Barden are delighted to be working with a leading global investment bank based in Ireland. They are focused on providing top quality financial services to their clients and are looking for an AVP to join their Share Class Hedging team. This person will be responsible for managing client relationships, leading team initiatives, and developing relations between the share class hedging and FX sales teams. This role requires a focused individual with strong interpersonal skills to best ensure that clients are being looking after and their needs met – whilst operating in accordance with the relevant market and regulatory trends.
“We are looking for someone who is capable of rising to the challenge, in joining a fast-paced and rapidly growing team whose focus is to provide the best quality service to our clients.” – Head of Fund Accounting
About the Role
- Working knowledge of Fund Accounting (Share Class Hedging experience preferred).
- Understanding of the relevant financial instruments, fund structures, regulatory requirements, and funds industry.
- Issue identification, remediation and reporting of processes to the VP.
- Relationship building between various internal teams and mentoring junior members where appropriate.
- Participation in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products.
- Lead projects and change requests to optimize operational efficiency and improve quality.
About the Person
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area – business, finance, accounting, etc.
- Around 5 years’ experience in either Share Class Hedging or Fund Accounting.
- Numerical/analytical skills a strong bonus.
- Strong interpersonal/people-management skills.
- Hands-on leader, capable of multitasking and adapting in a complex and developing environment.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.