Barden are delighted to be working with a financial services provider who are looking for an AVP on their Private Equity Fund Accounting team. Familiarity with eFront is key for this role as the team is built out in their Cork office.
The role has come up through growth and new fund launches in 2023. The current team is about 20 people, and this role will be part of a newly formed sub team.
There is freedom in this role to work in Cork/Dublin/Limerick/Sligo but the preferred location is Cork.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for a portfolio of private equity and hybrid funds and working on investment portfolios, corporate actions and investor capital activity.
- Communicating with investment managers and investors regarding account operations.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating, and verifying statistical information, reviewing financial statements, and working with external auditors
- Ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation along with any other client specific reporting requirements
- Review of allocations for capital events, including capital calls, distributions, and equalization events
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker’s & Custodians on a daily basis
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 4 years experience fund accounting experience including management of teams.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or economics preferred.
- eFront experience is essential.
- Private Equity fund accounting experience, with demonstrated knowledge of fund types and life-cycle events is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Geneva/Investran accounting systems a major plus.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.