Barden have been engaged by a global financial services provider who are looking to hire an AVP within their Private Equity Accounting team. The successful candidate will be unafraid of challenge provide support to the managers and train junior staff
‘We understand that the administration requirements of individual Private Equity funds are detailed and unique and we ensure each employee is equipped with the right experience for our client’s needs’ Head of Private Equity
About The Role
- Taking care of day to day operations of the funds, ensuring all work complies with the fund documentation, and following up with clients
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Coordinate and arranging annual audits and communicate with clients with regards the receipt of valuations and reporting and any other relevant information
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Communicating with colleagues and corresponding colleagues within different departments
About the Person
- Around 3 years fund accounting experience, preferably within P.E.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA preferred)
- Ability to wok under high pressure and communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.