Barden are proud to be assisting a multinational Fintech company, who are currently looking for a Senior Banking & Reconciliations person to join their finance team.
This position is a key part of the EMEA finance function and will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager. This role is responsible for the overseeing and management of customer accounts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full responsibility of daily reconciliations;
- Continuous improvement of the day to day process;
- Management of fund flow and customer receipts between bank accounts;
- Allocation of customer funds, breakage and other income to wallets;
- Assisting with accounting & finance related queries;
- Completion of quarterly reporting;
- Responsibility and management of cardholder reconciliations.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Trainee/part-qualified accountant or studying towards qualifications;
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge desired;
- Previous exposure in a banking/payments/fintech industry would be beneficial;
- Detailed experience in a reconciliation role necessary.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.