Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with one of our globally recognised multinational clients in their search for a Benefits Analyst to join their team on an initial contract basis. Central to this role is employee experience. You will become part of a dynamic global Compensation and Benefits team working closely in partnership with HR, Finance and Payroll. This role will be focused on EMEA particularly, Nordics and Benelux regions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Collaborate with international Benefits Team to become an expert on the EMEA benefits
- Identify areas for efficiencies and improvements
- Develop strong working relationships with our many, varied internal and external stakeholders;
- Respond to employee enquiries
- Keep up to date on all changes to the benefits environment in EMEA.
- Collaborate effectively with business partners to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for Benefits Administration;
- Reporting on and reconciliation of benefits data, as appropriate.
- Participate in Payroll and Benefit projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Previous Compensation and Benefits/Payroll experience and advantage
- Customer service experience in a high-volume environment essential
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with internal business partners and external vendors
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage time & priorities efficiently & effectively;
- Experience of working on projects and new system roll outs is beneficial
- Additional language skills an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.