Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with one of our globally recognised multinational clients on an exciting new Project Lead role. This role will see you paving the way for a new benefit to be rolled out across the organisation globally. The implementation of this new benefit across the business really encapsulates the ‘always learning’ culture ever present on-site.
This will be an initial contract role with a possibility to stay on once this project takes off with potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
This role would suit someone who has a passion for change management, is flexible and has a proven track record of completing challenging projects, working with cross functional teams and managing multiple priorities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Analyse complex challenges, identify potential solutions and related impacts, and recommend solutions
- Drive the creation and maintenance of detailed functional process documentation and desk procedures
- Identify optimisation and efficiency opportunities
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Monitor developments in legislation that impacts employee benefits and statutory benefits.
- Work closely with local Benefits administration Vendors, Store Managers, HR, Compliance, Systems teams and any other relevant business partners
- Ensure year end tasks, reconciliation, audits and statutory filings are completed timely.
- Improve operating efficiencies, scalability, benefits administration service quality and employee experience through process improvements and automation
- Support various teams in executing benefits administration for all existing and new benefits, including supporting the relevant employee training where required
- Perform triage, troubleshooting and analysis of issues and failures reported by team members to determine if the issue is a defect, enhancement, or user-error
- Develop, created and provide reports as requested.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4-5 years of related benefits and/or business analyst experience
- Knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma, or similar methodologies preferred
- Experience working with integrated systems
- Track record of completing challenging projects, working with cross functional teams and managing multiple priorities
- Experience developing and/or redesigning business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience determining root cause of issues, implementing solutions, and developing metrics to monitor continuous improvement
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.