ROLE: BI Reporting Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Dublin City (Hybrid)
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting a Global Organisation in their search for a BI Reporting Systems Analyst to support the delivery of a best in class business intelligence and financial management reporting programme.
The successful candidate will deliver BI developments that make positive impacts across the organisation.
As a key member of the Finance Reporting Centre of Excellence, you will build relationships with their finance community to understand their needs and lead conversations towards superior insights and business value.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for management information report enhancement and development requests, ensuring reports are created with a strong focus on quality and accuracy of data.
- Support the implementation of Finance report automation, consolidation and pull self-service.
- Working closely with Finance Systems accountants to ensure database structures are fit for purpose to reduce manual reporting.
- Work with key stakeholders in the gathering and identification of information and reporting requirements and translate them into data and BI requirements.
- Support the Finance community to get the most out of our BI tools by encouraging user engagement with BI tools, including training, knowledge-sharing and other capability demonstrations
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Previous experience with IBM Cognos Analytics and IBM Planning Analytics powered by TM1 are essential, along with experience with Microsoft SQL and visualisation tools.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting and implementing technical enhancements to BI planning and reporting tools.
- Skilled in designing easy to use reporting dashboards and report visualisation.
- Understands requirements gathering, process mapping and the discovery stage of projects and accurately assess impact on existing systems and processes.
- Good understanding of Data Governance principals.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.