Barden are delighted to be assisting a young fast-growing business to identify a Billing Specialist to join their team in North Dublin.
The Billing Specialist will be assisting with the daily billing activities for the business. This role reports to the Billing Manager and will require someone to hold their own in a fast-paced and ever-changing business. The ideal person will have 1+ years’ experience in an administration position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsibility of the billing process.
- Ensure invoices are issued on time.
- Consistent process improvement and various other project involvement and tracking.
- Dealing with issues and queries as they arise.
- Improving day to day activities to ensure proficiency across the function.
- Renewal and management of contracts and agreements.
- Assisting the Credit Controller when required.
- Dealing with PO’s and invoices.
- Ensuring additions, cancellations and amendments are processed to contract data base on a timely basis.
- System updates and implementations where required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while holding your own in the business.
- Excellent communication. Comfortable dealing both internally and externally.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.