Barden are delighted to be assisting an Irish owned company to identify a Billing Team Lead to join their HQ in Dublin.
The Billing Team Lead will be overseeing the daily billing activities for the group. This role reports to the Billing Manager and will require someone to hold their own in a fast-paced and everchanging business. The ideal person will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Billing position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsibility of the billing process;
- Work closely with other members of the billing team to ensure invoices are issued;
- Consistent process improvement and various other project involvement and tracking;
- Dealing with issues and queries as they arise;
- Improving day to day activities to ensure proficiency across the team;
- Renewal of contracts;
- Dealing with PO’s and invoices;
- Ensuring additions, cancellations and amendments are processed to contract data base on a timely basis.
- System updates and implementations where required;
- Management of contracts including cancellations, amendments and more.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while holding your own in the business;
- Excellent communication. Comfortable dealing both internally and externally;
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in Excel.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.