Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with our client, a unique growing business in their search for an Assistant Accountant or Bookkeeper to join their close-knit finance team.
An ideal opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a varied role with flexibility, a manageable workload, and great work life balance.
Hybrid options available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintaining accounts for up to 8 legal entities
- Daily review of bank transactions and capturing those records with the financial systems
- Setting up weekly reports of spend by category
- Engaging with principal on cash flow requirements
- Managing spend of specific projects
- Creating monthly expense reports and cash flow projections
- Making supplier payments
- Accounts Payable processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Reporting
- Review of payroll payments
- Systems migration to single platform across the structure
- Project & ad-hoc work
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the accounts function, with AP / AR / GL experience
- Strong IT Skills- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High degree of confidentiality
- Hands up mentality
- Strong problem solving skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.