Barden are delighted to be working with a progressive small firm to identify an Experienced Bookkeeper. Based just east of Cork City, this firm has an extremely diverse client base ranging from sole traders to multinational companies.
The successful candidate will join a close knit finance team and get exposure to the whole business including accounting, auditing, taxation and some planning work.
About the Role:
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Responsible for reconciliations
- Assist with client’s audit
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Responsible for monthly management accounts
- Payroll cover
- Maintain client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise
About the Person:
- Practice experience essential
- Extremely organised and a self-starter
- Positive can-do attitude
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.