Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with a well-established Cork property business to help them identify an experienced Bookkeeper.
Responsible for maintaining the financial records within the business, this is an ideal opportunity someone looking for a varied role with a manageable workload. The company is known for their good working environment and has a great record of long employee tenures.
The role with be based in the City Centre (Parking included)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintain Accurate Financial Records: Record and classify transactions accurately.
- Reconcile bank statements and ensure account accuracy.
- Process Payroll
- Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable: Track and process payments.
- Generate Financial Reports: Prepare statements and reports.
- Handle Tax Filings: Compile and organize tax documents, including ROS – P.30 returns/RCT/VAT.
- File Local Property Tax (LPT): Ensure compliance with LPT requirements.
- Additional Tasks: Include generating service charges, dealing with insurance renewals.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the accounts function, with AP / AR / GL experience
- Strong IT Skills- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Hands up mentality
- Strong problem solving skills
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.