We are delighted to be working with our client, a very highly regarded company during a very exciting growth phase.
Reporting to the Team Lead this is an opportunity to join a multinational company as a Cash Applications Analyst on a permanent basis
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for daily application of cash received for assigned entities
- Assist with knowledge & process transfer taking ownership for the process for your entity
- Ensure cash Application reflects the appropriate payment value
- Only valid and confirmed payments and credits are applied
- All payments received are posted against invoices in a timely manner
- Payment related query resolution
- Ensure business procedures and internal controls comply with requirements of Sarbanes Oxley legislation
- Provide customer payment information to the collections team as required
- Resolve allocation queries with Collections Team
- Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service eg Automatic Cash functionality
- Manage the month end cash app close for your ledgers, ensuring adherence to month end close calendar and Sarbanes Oxley governance.
- Provide support to the Credit and Collections teams
- Participate in adhoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administration skills, with ability to anticipate business needs quickly
- Be a self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious
- Cash Applications experience preferred
- Experience of working in a busy accounting environment with tight deadlines
- Sap or Oracle experience an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.