Barden have partnered with a global leader in general insurance to identify their next claims handler for a newly created role in Dublin.
‘This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious claims professional to take their career to the next level.’ – Head of Claims
- As part of a team of experienced claims handlers you will be responsible for pro actively managing a portfolio of circa 350 files from notification, investigation through to economic resolution.
- Manage key stakeholders such as loss adjusters, medical professionals, engineers and legal professionals.
- Carry out your work with adherence to Central Bank and Consumer Protection Code guidelines.
- You will develop your technical expertise and knowledge within your your claims vertical through mentoring and professional development.
- APA/CIP a minimum competency requirement.
- Experience in an insurance claims environment.
– 1 day in the office per week.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.