Barden have been retained by a leading P+C insurer to identify their next commercial claims handler.
- Pro-actively manage a portfolio of circa 350 employers liability & public liability files from cradle to grave.
- Demonstrate excellent client service when dealing with internal and external stakeholders, which will include but are not limited to; medical professionals, legal professionals, forensic engineers, expert witnesses etc.
- Timely, accurate and customer focused claim resolution, minimising indemnity exposure and mitigating vendor and legal expense for claims of medium to high complexity.
- Financial control through consistent reserve and other financial transaction disciplines.
- Accurate and consistent policy interpretation against claims of intermediate to high complexity.
- CIP qualified a minimum competency.
- Experience handling Injuries Board files from cradle to grave.
- EL & PL experience a distinct advantage.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.