Here at Barden FS, we are delighted to be partnering with an Irish insurance intermediary who is looking for a claims handler to join their team in Cork. This person will be joining a fast-growing and dynamic team; handling end-to-end claim processes whilst ensuring excellent customer service and due diligence in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations.
” Our main goal is to provide excellent customer service and make sure that every one of our clients walks away with a positive experience with us. We are looking for someone who shares that same goal; someone who can get stuck in with the day-to-day, who can meet the targets set and who will continue to grow with us and the business” – Chief Claims Officer
About the Role:
- Handling end-to-end claims processes, from notification through to closure
- Collaborating in a cross-functional environment to deliver excellent customer service and claims support
- Liaising with internal fraud teams regarding possible fraudulent/exaggerated claims
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to the relevant legislation and/or regulations
- Operation in accordance with periodic set targets – can by daily, weekly and/or monthly
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field – business, accounting, finance, etc.
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to insurance companies
- Ability to work in a team in order to achieve best practice
- Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) or Approved Product Advisor (APA) desirable
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.