Barden has been engaged by the Director of a large multi-family office to help identify a Senior Associate – Client Relationship Manager to join their growing team in Geneva.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The position reports to the local Head of Family Office in Switzerland. This role involves close and regular interaction with all members of the Client Support Service, Banking and Compliance department as well as Directors/Managers and external clients and business contacts.
The role entails developing and managing client relationships by providing professional advice/support and expert high level administration. The role also entails assisting the Directors – Relationship Managers in relation to ongoing business development and administration of client affairs
- Build and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Advise clients on all offerings, e.g. family office services, offshore corporate and trust structuring, tax and estate planning, investment management etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments/business divisions of the Group to effectively manage the clients’ affairs, including compliance, legal, trust, accounting, investments, treasury & banking, philanthropy and property
- Support the business development/marketing efforts of the Group
- Consult with third party professionals such as lawyers, tax specialists and asset managers, and obtain their opinions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs
- Ensure all transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs are executed timely, efficiently and accounted for correctly
- Assist Managers/Directors in preparation of expert reporting packs for client meetings, which require a thorough knowledge of the client and excellent financial analytical skills
ABOUT THE PERSON:
Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years relevant post-qualification experience
Technical or practical knowledge of Family Office services – a plus
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.