Barden FS are excited to be partnering with a leading Irish wealth management firm, looking to add several experienced Client Services professionals to their growing teams across Cork and Dublin.
Ideally looking for a QFA qualified professional or someone working towards the same, with previous broker/financial advisory experience – preferred.
These roles can be based in either Cork or Dublin (hybrid working), so ability to work on own initiative is key.
- Client Services Executive (30-35k)
- Client Relationship Manager (55-60k)
- Private Client Advisor (60-65k)
About the Role:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- End-to-end client portfolio administration; including portfolio reviews and valuations.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and communicating any relevant changes/updates to portfolios as necessary.
- Raising potential opportunities and implementing enhanced solutions for relevant life, pension, and investment portfolios for clients.
- Developing own network to generate new business opportunities for the business.
About the Person:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial services/wealth management role in an Insurance Broker or Financial Planning firm.
- QFA certified or holding an equivalent qualification which satisfies the Minimum Competency Requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Can work independently on own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a passion for developing new and trusting relationships with clients.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.