We are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, a highly recognisable brand across Ireland, who is looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their Manufacturing finance team as a Commercial Accountant, initially on a 12-month contract. As part of the role, you will be working directly with an excellent Finance Manager who is looking for a strong and ambitious person to work alongside them to assist in the continued growth of the business, while also working closely with some key stakeholders.
“This is a really exciting time for the business, with the continued expansion into new areas for us. I am looking for someone who wants to progress their career and gain exposure across the entire business in the process” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of various costs across the manufacturing site and regular communication with site leads on same;
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business, industry and operations to adequately assist with efficiency improvements;
- Responsibility for the board reports and presentations for the business;
- Liaise with key senior stakeholders in the planning and performance of the business to assist with the continued growth;
- Involvement in the review of monthly management accountants for the group;
- Ad-hoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 0-2 years’ PQE;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines would be an advantage;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their career and progress within a well-known Irish business.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.