Barden are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing business in the Pharmaceutical industry to identify an ambitious Commercial Accountant to join their Finance team.
“The ideal person for this role will be an ambitious individual who is keen to work cross-functionally, and act as a key member of the finance team. An individual who can recognise opportunities, act on them and give recommendations that will make a positive impact is what we are looking for. We are growing and we need someone who wants to be part of that growth phase” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Act as a key point of contact between the finance team and wider business;
- Conduct financial analysis in order to identify opportunities for profit improvement across the business;
- Review budgets and forecasts for the site;
- Provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to relevant stakeholders and work closely with them on same;
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate and project manage various cost saving initiatives identified for the organisation;
- Ad-hoc project and tax work as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 3/4 years’ PQE in a similar role;
- Financial analysis experience is a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills;
- Strong systems experience.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.