We are delighted to be working with our client, a rapidly growing company in the property sector, who are seeking a qualified accountant to join their commercial team in a Commercial Accountant position. The business is going through a period of continued growth and this person will help to support that growth going forward.
Reporting to a high calibre Finance Director, this role will offer a broad range of responsibilities across analytical work and building key relationships across the wider business to support their growth and expansion strategy. The ideal candidate will be personable, ambitious and curious with a strong commercial mindset.
“We are looking for someone who can think outside the box, spot opportunities and is eager to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. They can really make this role their own and we will support them every step of the way. There will be huge opportunity for the right person here.” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Business partnering with key stakeholders, both internally and externally to manage the continued expansion of the business;
- Preparation of key budgets and forecasts for the department and group;
- Management of new product integrations and acquisitions;
- Development of daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of costs, delivering analysis and supporting decisions for the business;
- Working with the wider team on the assessment and preparation of new business cases;
- Management of key internal and external relationships.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years’ PQE;
- Experience in a similar industry preferred but not essential;
- Experience with IFRS is desirable;
- Strong analytical, technical and numerical skills;
- Excellent systems experience including advanced excel skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively within a small, tight-knit team and the ability to influence.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.