Barden are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a well-established and hugely successful global business, who are looking for a strong and ambitious Commercial Accountant to join their growing Finance team. This role has come about due to internal promotions which is always great to see.
Reporting to a high-calibre Head of Finance, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on a daily basis to support the key-decisions of the business.
“We are looking for someone who is ambitious and career focused and who is willing to come on this journey as we continue to grow and expand and work as part of our high performing team” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Liaising with senior stakeholders on a global basis on a variety of tasks including month-end, quarter-end review and related reports for the Board;
- Responsible for the review of revenue journals and all related transactions to ensure accurate recording and reporting;
- Dealing with the year-end audit and ensuring deadlines are met by the team, including from a revenue aspect;
- Maintain accurate revenue recognition models for assigned projects and creating a culture of continuous improvement;
- Review revenue and cost forecast changes to determine revenue recognition impact;
- Complete budgeting and forecasting and answer any related queries from key stakeholders;
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) – preferably Big 4/Top 10 trained;
- 2 to 4 years PQE;
- Strong technical skills and systems experience (SAP experience is an advantage but not essential);
- Highly organised and efficient person;
- Self-driven and assertive with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.