Barden are delighted to be working with an insurance broker based in Ireland. They are currently looking for a Commercial Account Associate to join their team in Cork. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients across various sectors, while also being involved in business development for new clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Knowledge of the market and of competitor activity
- Experience with portfolio management
- Problem solving and analytical skills, and also planning and forecasting skills
- Networking and relationship skills, and al
- Proven sales, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Customer retention skills and ability to anticipate changing ongoing change in business
- Broker system experience essential
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Approx 2-3 years working in the insurance/brokerage
- CIP, APA qualification
- Self-motivated with a desire to continuously perform at a high level
- A team player with exceptional competitive skills within the market
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.