Barden has been engaged by a market-leading e-commerce business to help identify a Commercial Analyst to join their team. This person will be responsible for assisting with providing insights and commentary on key operations across the business.
“You will have the chance to interact with stakeholders across the business and your work will influence a host of key business decisions. ” – Hiring Manager
**Role is based in Dublin but applicants across Ireland will be considererd, if available to travel to Dublin a couple of times a month.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of internal reporting documents for presentation to ExCo;
- Using business intelligence tools to create reports;
- Financial Modelling of key drivers of business performance with commentary and identifying key insights to support business decisions;
- Continuous assessment of all current commercial activities and assist with the preparation of new business proposals.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with circa 4 –6 years PQE;
- Must have excellent Financial Modelling skills and be comfortable with handling large volumes of data;
- Must have experience using Business Intelligence tools to create reports;
- Strong commercial and analytical experience; and
- Have the ability to interpret large volumes of data and provide succinct commentary and insights.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.