Our client is an international Tech Company who are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their Dublin team as a Commercial Analyst.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office and will include a mix of financial and commercial analysis.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of dashboards to track KPIs;
- Provide analysis and commentary on performance vs target and identify insights to guide decision making;
- Analyse customer behaviours, costs and performance;
- Assess the viability of commercial activities and potential projects;
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of analysis reports to the board, investors and other stakeholders;
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- 2 – 4 years PQE in Financial Analysis;
- Tableau, SQL experience preferred;
- Commercially minded;
- Innovative and self-starter;
- Excellent communication skills;
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to further develop their financial analysis skills in a commercially focussed role.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.