Are you looking for something a little bit different from a typical Finance role? Would like the opportunity to use your expertise to help drive the commercial objectives of a business forward? Opportunities like this don’t happen every day.
Here at Barden we are excited to have an exclusive partnership with a well-known global brand to identity a Commercial Business Partner to join their FP&A Team. This role will suit someone who is passionate about partnering with business stakeholders, is a forward thinker and has a natural skill in translating Finance data into meaningful insights for the business.
There is real potential to build your future in a progressive, innovative organisation. If you are interested in hearing more, please drop me a line and I would be delighted to set up a discovery call, email@example.com or my colleague firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Take on a lead role in the forecasting and budgeting setting process
– Act as a key Finance Business Partner to the business stakeholders
– Identify and investigate variances to budget & forecast, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels
– Deep dive into financial data and become subject matter expert with the ability to provide additional insights to the business
– Become a central point of contact between Finance and the wider business
– Participate in group wide projects as required
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
– Excellent communicator with proven influencing skills across all levels
– Highly analytical, with a natural numerical aptitude
– Strong commercial acumen
– Ability to problem solve and adapt in a fast-paced environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.