Are you looking for a commercial finance role where you can make a real impact on the bottom line of the business?
Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with a highly innovative global leader to identify a Commercial Finance Lead to join their business. This will be a hugely varied role where you will have complete P&L ownership as well as stakeholder management with commercial teams across Europe.
The role will report to an impressive Finance Director who will give you great autonomy in this position along with continued support and mentorship. The successful candidate will be a blue-sky thinker, solutions driven and will bring fresh ideas to the team.
If you would like to hear more please get in touch – email@example.com or my colleague Denis Galvin – firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Responsible for the forecasting and budgeting setting cycles within EMEA
– Provide financial support for operational and strategic projects
– Perform detailed financial analysis, becoming subject matter expert with the ability to provide meaningful insights to senior stakeholders
– Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, and coaching to the commercial finance team
– Review and track spend to budget for the sales teams, working closely with regional stakeholders on expense management
– Collaborate with global finance teams in leveraging best practices, and streamlining reporting and analysis
– Lead continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on creating efficiencies across the finance function
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
– Proven ability to influence at a senior level in the organization
– Positive attitude with a high level of personal integrity
– Organised, efficient and confident personality, positive attitude
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
– Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and knowledge
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.