Our client is a leading FMCG business seeking a commercially astute Accountant to take on a key role within the business.
“I’m looking for a focused, commercial individual who is keen to contribute to the bottom line of our business. Individuals who can recognise opportunities, act on them and give recommendations that will make a positive impact is what we are looking for.” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working closely with our Retail Partners advising, coaching and mentoring them on all financial related aspects of their business.
- Management of store acquisitions & integrations on behalf of retailers. Business case preparation, securing of finance and project management of the process.
- Working occasionally with the Business Development Team in the assessment and preparation of new business cases.
- Preparing and presenting strategic initiative proposals for approval from Senior Management.
- Management of key internal and external relationships.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate will be highly numeric & analytical.
- A strong systems orientation including advanced excel skills.
- Good communication & inter-personal skills with a proven ability to influence.
- Previous experience working within the FMCG/Retail industry will be an advantage.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.