ABOUT THE FIRM
Barden is supporting a well established, medium-sized, Cork City accountancy firm who are looking to identify an experienced Company Secretarial professional to lead and develop the firm’s company secretarial unit.
This firm has enjoyed significant growth over the last number of years and is keen to further develop the practice.
This opening offers the right candidate the opportunity to expand and lead a company secretarial department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing all Company Secretarial matters for the firm’s clients
- Incorporation of companies for clients based in Ireland and overseas
- Working on projects with colleagues across the firm
- Handle a range of corporate assignments
- Advise clients in relation to various corporate, legislative, and procedural queries
ABOUT THE PERSON
You will be a qualified company secretary with a number of years’ experience either in private practice of in-house.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.