Barden has been engaged by a well established ManCo funds business looking to hire a Company Secretary to join the team in Dublin.
The successful individual will provide a full range of company secretarial services to clients, including:
- Scheduling, preparing the necessary documentation and attending board and committee meetings;
- Drafting meeting minutes;
- Preparing and filing CRO and CBI submissions and forms;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Advising on ad hoc corporate governance and company law matters and queries.
You will have relevant experience as a Company Secretary working with regulated financial services companies, ideally in the funds sector. The ICSA qualification will be an advantage.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.