Barden is working with a fund consulting firm who is seeking a company secretary to join its business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Scheduling of board / general meetings and drafting of meeting minutes
- Collating and distribution of board packs in advance of meetings
- Preparation of necessary documentation relating to the holding of general meetings including notices and proxy forms
- Preparation and filing of Companies Registration Office (CRO) and Central Bank forms
- Maintenance of company registers and compliance calendars
- General ad hoc matters
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Preference will be given to candidates with a relevant professional qualification
- In excess of 2 years’ experience in the funds industry
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.