Barden is working with a well known leading financial services institution looking to hire a senior company secretary to head up the function in Ireland, reporting into the head of company secretarial at group level outside of Ireland. The successful candidate will manage another person in the company secretarial team in Ireland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Partner and provide advice to the Board on company secretarial and corporate governance matters, Irish company law and regulations.
- Provide support on, coordinate and taking minutes on all Board and Committee meetings.
- Manage the administration of all Irish legal entities, including of matters related to company formation and liquidation, filing of all returns and information required, corporate restructuring and transactions, etc.
- Manage the relationship with outside providers in Ireland, such as law firms and company secretarial service providers.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Circa 5 years of experience in a public listed company or in the financial services or professional services sector in Ireland.
- ICSA or Solicitor qualification is a significant advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Irish company law and corporate governance practices.
- Ideally a track record of advising Board members and executives on company secretarial and corporate governance.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.