Barden are working with a leading insurance company who are looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their Dublin based team. This role works with the Compliance Managers to provide second line of defence Compliance support to the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance in response to Compliance queries and issues raised by the business
- Supporting and advising the business in the implementation of new regulation to ensure ongoing compliance
- Supporting the Compliance Managers in the delivery of the Annual Compliance Plan
- Demonstrating and supporting the other members of the Compliance team in promoting a robust, transparent compliance and risk culture
- Assisting with the identification, assessment, advice, monitoring and reporting against the applicable regulatory codes, laws and regulations impacting the company
- Assisting in the preparation of Compliance reporting to senior management including contribution to board and committee reports to ensure senior management are up to date and aware of key compliance issues and actions required
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Preferably LCI or part qualified LCI. Other suitable qualifications include Internal Audit or Risk Management
- Relevant experience within the Financial Services sector
- Knowledge of regulatory and operational requirements related to insurance companies
- Ability to prioritise and communicate key objectives to achieve organisational goals
- Ability to influence change and achieve best practice
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.