Barden are working with a leading Financial Services firm who are expanding their Custody team in their Limerick office. The department is a total of almost 100 people who look after over 600 clients. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships.
‘The successful candidate will have responsibility for a large client or multiple smaller clients and be committed to providing excellent customer service to all clients.’ Head of Client Services
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ownership of relationship with assigned clients and be a point of contact
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, internal and external
- Provide appropriate escalation of any relevant issues to managers
- Project Management – help improve/enhance on operations and flow on the team
- Assist team at all opportunities with the goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled service to clients.
- Ensure proactive communication with clients
- Conduct regular service reviews and monitor service delivery through these reviews.
- Create and foster an inclusive environment
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 4 years’ experience within Fund Services, preferably Custody, but open to client services, corporate actions, derivatives, settlements etc
- Comprehensive market knowledge of the securities industry, its products and instruments.
- Strong leadership skills and market knowledge
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Proven ability to improve service delivery, increase efficiency, effectiveness and overall productivity.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.