Barden are delighted to be working with a Wealth Management company based in Cork City who are looking for a consultant to join their team. The main focus is investment and retirement planning as well as other products. You will be involved in a growing business who focus on their clients’ needs and providing the right advice and not just selling products.
‘The right person for this role will be ambitious and motivated to progress within a growing environment – bringing their own knowledge and expertise to the team.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide professional wealth management advice to clients
- Looking after established clients and also working on new business relationships.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Day to day management of client accounts.
- Must have an understanding of relevant regulatory compliance requirements.
- Attending client meetings (virtually for now)
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 3-5 years relevant experience in the industry with excellent knowledge in investment and planning.
- All applicants must be fully QFA/CFP qualified
- Self-starter with ambition to progress within a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.