ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barden has been engaged by a global healthcare group to assist with identifying a Contract Manager or Corporate Paralegal to join its newly established Cork based subsidiary.
This group is known to be an excellent employer and is leading the way in its sector.
This role offers a hybrid working arrangment(2-3 days onsite).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Under general direction of the local Associate General Counsel, the Contract Manager will provide a variety of legal services and project management services on contract and research matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, preparing and evaluating commercial agreements in accordance with the standards and established guidelines
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to validate content and context of contracts to resolve inconsistencies
- Supporting inquiries from stakeholders regarding contracting and compliance policies and procedures
- Developing and maintain the clause library and playbooks.
- Responsible for tracking contracts across various categories and jurisdictions.
- Performing final review for approval of legal documents.
- Participating, communicating and presenting information during weekly contracting status calls with business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of business operational processes, procedures, workflows and business operations.
- *Full job description available.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 5 years’ experience in a contract management or commercial/corporate legal role
- Understands the effect of contractual and legal terms and conditions
- Experience in procurement beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work closely and advise internal stakeholders
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.