Barden is proud to be working exclusively with an international SaaS company looking to hire an experienced Contracts Manager.
The role can be done remotely from anywhere in Ireland or any other location in Europe where the company has a presence.
The objective of the role is to manage the whole vendor contracts review and negotiation process, partnering with a variety of functions, including marketing, finance, sales, data protection, product, and engineering. Key responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage vendor contracting process from start to finish across a wide range of agreements such as sales, SaaS, NDAs, licensing, distribution, commercial and infrastructure.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand requirements, gather inputs, ensure risk mitigation and the vetting of new vendors.
- Review, redline and negotiate agreements with vendors.
- Manage the contracts database and contact renewals.
- Develop and implement standard templates, forms and processes for vendor agreement review.
- 4+ years of experience as a contracts manager/specialist.
- Demonstrated contract drafting, review and negotiation skills.
- Experience with SaaS company and a good understanding of data protection are advantages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb attention to details, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.